Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally another card

I finally had a chance to make another card.  I used the Karber Digi Image called Cupcake Leslie.  The image was colored with copic markers.  Distress Ink was used around the image.  The designer papers and cardstock used were scraps lying around in my stash of paper.  I added two flowers and a brad to hold the flowers together to the side of her head.  Star Dust stickles were added to the middle of each flower on the designer papers. 

Challenges
  • Karber Challenge #27:  Flowers & Karber Digi
  • Simon Says: No Cook Recipe Challenge
  • Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge 9:  Spring...Flowers Everywhere!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leona! Thank you for playing The Karber Challenge. Could you please send me an email to berenice_r20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete